Saturday, June 10, 2017

Winners of our June Anthing Goes Challenge!




Please join me in congratulating the latest winners of our June Anything Goes  Challenge!
We had some great entries, thanks so much to everyone for playing along!!
 
 

18. Craftyhairlady: Get well cowboy-Winner of 10 free images


 Crealientje - winner of 7 free images
  
IMG_20170607_181833

50. Natalie Godfrey winner of 4 free images



Grab your winners badge here and watch your email for you winning code!



Winners chosen via Random.org

5 comments:

Crealientje said...

Yeah happy!
Thank You very much.
Congratulations to the others.
I will send an email.
Have a great weekend.My weekend is splendid.😊
Hugs Crealientje.

Crealientje said...

I will wait! Sorry, i didn't read everything:)
My email is isocrealientje@gmail.com
Hugs Crealientje.

Pam Sebring said...

These challenges are so much fun and winning is an awesome bonus! Thanks for choosing my card this week! Congratulations to all! Hugs! Pam

Natalie Godfrey said...

Thank you so much!! And congrats to everyone!

Bunny said...

Congrats, winners.